Reviews on the level of Customer Service/Customer Satisfaction Provided by Vendors
- Were you ever so satisfied/dissatisfied with the treatment you received from a business that you wanted to tell/warn the world about it!
- Ever bought a product or service that didn't measure up to the marketing/salesman's/contractor's claims?
- Have you been disappointed with a purchase from unrealized expectations?
- Ever had that dizzy, queezy, feeling of cognitive dissonance, or buyer's remorse, which left you with a nagging sense of regret?
- Or worse, ever entrusted - to a vendor for service - a treasured belonging that was destroyed while in their possession and care?
If so, BizScoop is here to help through the forum of public opinion and awareness. So... share your experience using our Bizscoop Form!
D & C Drywall and Painting
Thornton, Colorado 80260
ISSUE: In January 2015, I contracted with D&C to repair all the damage to my walls, then texture, and paint the walls and ceiling that had been severely damaged by my tenant's careless painting and over-slop.
OVERVIEW: Here's what's happened over the last five months:
- Every room in my home - one by one - had to be completely stripped bare in order to repair all the holes in the walls and remove all the remnants of their sloppy painting. Then, after all the walls and virtually everything within their reach had been recovered from their destruction, everything had to be reassembaled.
OUTCOME: Here's the final vendor/customer resolution of this incident:
- All the walls in my home were repaired, textured and painted.
- At final payment time, contractor said he would be back in a week or two to fix the drywall compound areas where the texture had many bubbles which eventually popped and was not attractive looking. I have not been contacted by him since then (one month.)
- Some minor punch list items remain to be done, but I have not heard from the contractor since my final payment for the job to him one month ago.
Customer Satisfaction Rating Factors:
- The following factors affected the rating:
- Quality work which faltered a slight bit at the end of the project.
- Dependability; which also faltered a slight bit at the end of the project.
- Punch list issues not finalized; are minimal, but significant to the customer.
Customer Satisfaction Rating: (On a scale of one to 10) 6
The factors listed above were significantly important to me.
Vendor Comments: None submitted as of July 2, 2015.
Registered Visitor Comments: None submitted as of July 2, 2015.