Reviews on the level of Customer Service/Customer Satisfaction Provided by Vendors
- Were you ever so satisfied/dissatisfied with the treatment you received from a business that you wanted to tell/warn the world about it!
- Ever bought a product or service that didn't measure up to the marketing/salesman's/contractor's claims?
- Have you been disappointed with a purchase from unrealized expectations?
- Ever had that dizzy, queezy, feeling of cognitive dissonance, or buyer's remorse, which left you with a nagging sense of regret?
- Or worse, ever entrusted - to a vendor for service - a treasured belonging that was destroyed while in their possession and care?
If so, BizScoop is here to help through the forum of public opinion and awareness. So... share your experience using our Bizscoop Form!
Century 21 Champions, Inc.
Broker/Agent: Nancy A. Montoya
2601 Main Street S.W.
Los Lunas, NM 87031
- The first property did not pass some key inspections of primary importance to me which caused me to terminate that sales contract.
- The second property was my dream home! I loved everything about it. I could have lived there happily ever after... But office politics at the new job of just six weeks caused that sales contract to also be terminated just prior to the sale being finalized!
Throughout that entire six week ordeal, which was fraught with obstacles and delays, the only constant was the exemplary expertise, professionalism, and customer service I received from Nancy Montoya. In fact, extraordinary as this sounds, I actually felt that I was treated more like family than like a generic customer!
If inimitable customer service, far beyond the 21st century (no pun intended) norms, is important to you then Broker, Nancy Montoya, is the clear choice for your Los Lunas real estate needs.
Customer Satisfaction Rating Factors:
- The following factors affected the rating:
- I was living in a motel; so I was in a hurry to find a home. Nancy Montoya's schedule was very accommodating to my specific situational needs. (+1)
- Nancy Montoya was always cheerful, courteous, and patient no matter how busy she was, how difficult and unpredictable the circumstances were, or how much paperwork was required. (+1)
- She was very helpful with advice about the town, its vendors, their services, and their locations. (+1)
- Nancy Montoya repeatedly exceeded my expectations in several different categories of customer service; something that far to rarely occurs in today's contemporary marketplace! (+2)
So if I were to begin my ranking with an average rating of 5, the final rating would be the result below:
- Never be too eager to put more earnest money down than is absolutely necessary-- no matter how sure you feel that you want to own a particular property!
- I was so certain that I wanted to own the property at 7 Shadows Drive in Los Lunas that I volunteered to put down $10,000.00 in earnest money. Big mistake! Nancy Montoya counciled me that $2,000.00 would be sufficient!
- After most of the inspections were performed, I had that dizzy, queezy, feeling of cognitive dissonance, or buyer's remorse, which made me uneasy. Then, after I received news of the well inspection report, I was no longer sure that I wanted to own that property. Plus, after nearly three weeks, a signed contract addendum had still not been performed. So I realized this property was not going to work for me and I exercised my right to terminate the contract.
- Only through the concerted and persistent efforts of Century 21 Champions, Inc., was the Title Company finally able to issue a check for the return of only 59% of my earnest money. In reality, the release of the earnest money could have remained disputed - instead of resolved - through a legal process which could have meant I might not have received back any of that earnest money for years, if ever-- were it not for the valuable services of Century 21 Champions, Inc.!
- On April 21, 2013 - 11 months after I terminated my purchase agreement there - I was still receiving occasional emails of Real Estate Listings of Los Lunas properties from a Re/Max realtor I initially spoke with before choosing Nancy Montoya, which still included the property at 7 Shadows Drive on the market!
Vendor Comments: None submitted as of March 22, 2013.
Registered Visitor Comments: None submitted as of March 22, 2013.